Pages

Thursday 30 December 2021

73. English grammar exercise (sell) 30-12-2021 NEGATIVE

 sellsoldsold - sprzedawać.

TenseActivePassive
Present Simple I don't sell large houses every day. Large houses aren't sold every day.
Present Continuous I'm not selling you the book right now. The book isn't being sold right now.
Past Simple I didn't sell any books yesterday. Any books weren't sold yesterday.
Past Continuous I wasn't selling him drugs when he was young. Drugs weren't being sold him when he was young.
Present Perfect I haven't sold many books today. Many books haven't been sold today by me.
Past Perfect I realised I hadn't sold my car yet. My car hadn't been sold yet.
Future Simple I wont sell my car next year. My car wont be sold  next year.
Future / Be going to I'm not going to sell my car. My car isn't going to be sold.
Modal I can't sell my car. My car can be sold.
Modal Perfect I shouldn't have sold my car. My car shouldn't have been sold.