Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

2. English grammar exercise (beat) 22-09-2021 QUESTIONS

 beat, beat, beaten - bić

Present continues.

Am I beating you now?

Are you beating him?

Is he beating she  again?

Is she beating them hard?

Is it beating?

Are we beating you?

Are you beating us?

Are they beating them?

Present simple.

Do I beat you?

Do you beat him?

Does he beat she?

Does she beat he?

Does it beat you?

Do we beat them?

Do you beat someone?

Do they beat us?

Past simple.

Did I beat you  a week ago?

Did you beat me  a week ago?

Did he beat she  a week ago?

Did she beat him  a week ago?

Did it beat its  a week ago?

Did we beat them  a week ago?

Did you beat us  a week ago?

Did them beat him  a week ago?


Future simple.

Will I beat you?

Will you beat me?

Will he beat she?

Will she beat he?

Will it beat this?

Will we beat you?

Will you beat us?

Will them beat them?


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).


If I beat him, she will be free.

Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If he were beat me, I would be defeat forever.


Present perfect.

Have I beaten him once this week?

Have you beaten him once this week?

Has he beaten beaten him once this week?

Has she  beaten him once this week?

Has it beaten him once this week?

Have we beaten him once this week?

Have you  beaten him once this week?

Have them beaten him once this week?


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


Was he beating she at this time last week?

Were you beat your enemy at this time last year?

Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


Was he beating you when you was here?

Past continues (3)

(past continues + while + past continues)

Were you beating them while they beat them?