Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

3. English grammar exercise (become) 23-09-2021 NEGATIVE

 become, became, become - stawać się.

Present continues.

I'm not becomeing yonger.

You aren't becomeing yonger.

He isn't becomeing yonger.

She isn't becomeing yonger.

It isn't becomeing yonger.

We aren't becomeing yonger.

You aren't becomeing yonger.

They aren't becomeing yonger.


Present simple.

I don't become yonger every day.

You don't become yonger every day.

He doesn't become yonger every day.

She doesn't become yonger every day.

It doesn't become  yonger every day.

We don't become yonger every day.

You don't become yonger every day.

They don't become yonger every day.


Past simple.

I didn't become yonger.

You didn't become yonger.

He didn't become yonger.

She didn't become yonger.

It didn't become yonger.

We didn't become yonger.

You didn't become yonger.

They didn't become yonger.


Future simple.

I won't become yonger.

You won't become yonger.

He won't become yonger.

She won't become yonger.

It won't become yonger.

We won't become yonger.

You won't become yonger.

They won't become yonger.


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

It you don't give me a gift I won't be happy.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I weren't a sportsman I would become slower than in the past.


Present perfect.

I haven't become an adult.

You haven't become an adult.

He hasn't become an adult.

She hasn't become an adult 

It hasn't become an adult.

We haven't become an adult.

You haven't become an adult.

They haven't become an adult.


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week.

You weren't being in the classroom at this time last week.

He wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week.

She wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week.

It wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week.

We weren't being in the classroom at this time last week.

You weren't being in the classroom at this time last week.

They weren't being in the classroom at this time last week.

Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.

You weren't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.

He wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.

She wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.

It wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.

We weren't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.

You weren't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.

They weren't being in the classroom at this time last week when the teacher was ill.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.

You weren't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.

He wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.

She wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.

It wasn't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.

We weren't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.

You weren't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.

They weren't being in the classroom at this time last week while my friend was being.