Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

9. English grammar exercise (break) 29-09-2021 NEGATIVE

 break, broke, broken - złamać.

Present continues.

I'm not breaking the rules at the moment.

You aren't breaking the rules at the moment.

He isn't breaking the rules at the moment.

She isn't breaking the rules at the moment.

It isn't breaking the rules at the moment.

We aren't breaking the rules at the moment.

You aren't breaking the rules at the moment.

They aren't breaking the rules at the moment.


Present simple.

I don't usually break the rules.

You don't usually break the rules.

He doesn't usually breaks the rules.

She doesn't usually breaks the rules.

It doesn't usually breaks the rules.

We don't usually break the rules.

You don't usually break the rules.

They don't usually break the rules.


Past simple.

I didn't break the rules yesterday.

You didn't break the rules yesterday.

He didn't break the rules yesterday.

She didn't break the rules yesterday.

It didn't break the rules yesterday.

We didn't break the rules yesterday.

You didn't break the rules yesterday.

They didn't break the rules yesterday.


Future simple.

I won't break the arm.

You won't break the arm.

He won't break the arm.

She won't break the arm.

It won't break the arm.

We won't break the arms.

You won't break the arms.

They won't break the arms.


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I break the leg I won't go to School.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If you weren't absent at the School you would not pass the exam.


Present perfect.

I haven't broken any bones in my life.

You haven't broken any bones in your life.

He hasn't broken any bones in his life.

She hasn't broken any bones in her life.

It hasn't broken any bones in it life.

We haven't broken any bones in our life.

You haven't broken any bones in your life.

They haven't broken any bones in them life.


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I wasn't breaking my leg at the some time like him.

Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I wasn't breaking my leg when he broken one.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

I was breaking my leg while she wasn't doing it.