Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

4. English grammar exercise (begin) 24-09-2021 POSITIVE

  begin, began, begun - zaczynać.

Present continues.

I'm beginning it.
You're beginning it.
He's beginning it.
She's beginning it.
It's beginning it.
We're beginning it.
You're beginning it.
They're beginning it.

Present simple.
I begin my homework every night.
You begin your homework every night.
He begins his homework every night.
She begins her homework every night.
It begins its homework every night.
We begin our homework every night.
You begin your homework every night.
They begin their homework every night.


Past simple.
I began my homework last night.
You began your homework last night.
He began his homework last night.
She began her homework last night.
It began its homework last night.
We began our homework last night.
You began your homework last night.
They began their homework last night.

Future simple.

I will begin my homework tomorrow.
You will begin your homework tomorrow.
He will begins his homework tomorrow.
She will begins her homework tomorrow.
It will begins its homework tomorrow.
We will begin our homework tomorrow.
You will begin your homework tomorrow.
They will begin their homework tomorrow.


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I begin to work I won't stop until I'll finish.

Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I was younger, I'd start all over again.

Present perfect.

I have begun it.
You have begun it.
He has begun it.
She has begun it.
It has begun it.
We have begun it.
You have begin it .
They have begin it.


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing)

I was beginning learn English two years ago.

Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I was beginning learn English when I was young.

Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

I was beginning learn English while I was starting learn to swim.