Pages

Sunday 26 September 2021

6. English grammar exercise (bet) 26-09-2021 NEGATIVE

 bet, bet, bet - zakładać się.

Present continues.

I'm not betting with you now.

You aren't betting with him now.

He isn't betting with you now.

She isn't betting with you now.

It isn't betting with you now.

We aren't betting with you now.

You aren't betting with you now.

They aren't betting with you now.


Present simple
.

I don't bet every day.

You don't bet every day.

He doesn't bet every day.

She doesn't bet every day.

It doesn't bet every day.

We don't bet every day.

You don't bet every day.

They don't bet every day.


Past simple.

I didn't bet yesterday.

You didn't bet yesterday.

He didn't bet yesterday.

She didn't bet yesterday.

It didn't bet yesterday.

We didn't bet yesterday.

You didn't bet yesterday.

They didn't bet yesterday.


Future simple.

I won't bet tomorrow.

You won't bet tomorrow.

He won't bet tomorrow.

She won't bet tomorrow.

It won't bet tomorrow.

We won't bet tomorrow.

You won't bet tomorrow.

They won't bet tomorrow.

First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I bet I' won't win.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I bet I would lose.


Present perfect.

I haven't bet a few times this year.

You haven't bet a few times this year.

He hasn't bet a few times this year.

She hasn't bet a few times this year.

It hasn't bet a few times this year.

We haven't bet a few times this year.

You haven't bet a few times this year.

They haven't bet a few times this year.


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I wasn't betting this time last year.


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I was betting this time last year when he didn't do that.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I was betting this time last year while they were 

earned money.