Pages

Sunday 6 February 2022

111. English grammar exercise (understand) 06-02-2022 QUESTIONS

 understandunderstoodunderstood - rozumieć.


TenseActivePassive
Present Simple Do you understand me easily? Am I understood easily?
Present Continuous Are you understanding me now? Am I being understood now?
Past Simple Did you understand me last time? Was I understood last time?
Past Continuous Was you understanding me last time? Was I being understood last time?
Present Perfect Have you understood me to this time? Have I been understood to this time?
Past Perfect Had you understood me by the time? Had I been understood by the time?
Future Simple Will you understanding me next time? Will I being understood next time?
Future / Be going to Are you going to understand me next time? Am I going to be understood next time?
Modal Should you understand me next time? Should I be understood next time?
Future continuous Will you be understanding me next time? Will I being understood next time?