Pages

Saturday 12 February 2022

117. English grammar exercise (thrust) 12-02-2022 QUESTIONS

 thrustthrustthrust - przepychać się.


TenseActivePassive
Present Simple Do I thrust the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket? Is the shopping cart thrust quickly at the supermarket?
Present Continuous Am I thrusting the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket now? Is the shopping cart being thrust quickly at the supermarket now?
Past Simple Did I thrust the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket yesterday? Was the shopping cart thrust quickly at the supermarket yesterday?
Past Continuous Was I thrusting the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket yesterday in the morning? Was the shopping cart being thrust quickly at the supermarket yesterday in the morning?
Present Perfect How many time have I thrust the shopping cart at the supermarket this week? How many time has the shopping cart been thrust at the supermarket this week?
Past Perfect Have I thrust the shopping cart before my break finished? Has the shopping cart been thrust before my break finished?
Future Simple Will I thrust the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket tomorrow? Will the shopping cart be thrust quickly at the supermarket tomorrow?
Future / Be going to Am I going to thrust the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket tomorrow? Is the shopping cart going to be thrust quickly at the supermarket tomorrow?
Modal May I thrust the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket tomorrow? May the shopping cart be thrust quickly at the supermarket tomorrow?
Future continuous Will I thrusting be the shopping cart quickly at the supermarket tomorrow in the morning? Will the shopping cart being thrust quickly at the supermarket tomorrow in the morning?