Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2022

100. English grammar exercise (strike) 26-01-2022 NEGATIVE

 strikestruckstruck - uderzać.


TenseActivePassive
Present Simple I don't strike my brother every day. My brother isn't struck every day.
Present Continuous Mom I isn't striking my brother now.  My brother isn't being struck now.
Past Simple I didn't strike my brother last time.  My brother wasn't struck last time.
Past Continuous I wasn't striking my brother in the morning.  My brother wasn't being struck in the morning.
Present Perfect I have never struck my brother. My brother has never been struck by me.
Past Perfect Before I met her, I had never struck my brother.  Before I met her, my brother had never been struck by me.
Future Simple I won't strike my brother too much.  My brother won't be struck too much.
Future / Be going to My brother isn't going to be struck. My brother isn't going to be struck.
Modal Noone can strike my brother apart from me. My brother can't be struck apart from me.
Future continuous I won't be striking my brother in the evening.  My brother won't being struck in the evening.