Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2022

85. English grammar exercise (sink) 11-01-2022 NEGATIVE

 sinksanksunk - tonąć.


TenseActivePassive
Present Simple Today I don't sink the ship. Today the ship isn't sunk by me.
Present Continuous I'm not sinking the ship at the moment. The ship isn't being sunk at the moment by me.
Past Simple I didn't sink any ship last time. Any ship wasn't sunk last time.
Past Continuous I wasn't sinking the ship on first level of the game. The ship wasn't being sunk on first level of the game.
Present Perfect I have never sunk any ship in my life. Any ship has never been sunk by me.
Past Perfect After I had not sunk your ship you sank my ship. Your ship had not been sunk.
Future Simple I won't sink your ship today. Your ship won't be sunk today.
Future / Be going to I'm not going to sink the ship. The ship isn't going to be sunk by me.
Modal I can't sink the ship. The ship can't be sunk by me.
Future continuous I won't be sinking the ship on last level of the game. The ship won't being sunk on last level of the game.