Pages

Saturday 8 January 2022

82. English grammar exercise (shrink) 08-01-2022 NEGATIVE

 shrinkshrankshrunk - kurczyć sie.

TenseActivePassive
Present Simple I don't shrink your sweaters every washing. Your sweaters aren't shrunk every washing by me.
Present Continuous I'm not shrinking your sweaters right now. Your sweaters aren't being shrunk right now.
Past Simple I didn't shrink your sweaters yesterday. Your sweaters weren't shrunk yesterday.
Past Continuous I wasn't shrinking your sweaters during last washing. Your sweaters weren't being shrunk during last washing.
Present Perfect I have never shrunk your sweaters. Your sweaters have never been shrunk.
Past Perfect Before I came here I hadn't shrunk your sweaters inside a washing machine. Your sweaters hadn't been shrunk inside a washing machine before I came here.
Future Simple I won't shrink your sweaters in the future. Your sweaters won't be shrunk in the future.
Future / Be going to I'm not going to shrink your sweaters. Your sweaters aren't going to be shrunk.
Modal I can't shrink your sweaters in low temperature. Your sweaters can't be shrunk in low temperature.
Future continuous I won't be shrinking your sweaters today at 7 pm.Your sweaters won't being shrunk today at 7 pm.