Pages

Saturday 29 January 2022

103. English grammar exercise (swim) 29-01-2022 NEGATIVE

 swimswamswum - pływać.


TenseActivePassive
Present Simple I don't usually swim in the ocean in winter. The ocean isn't usually swum in winter.
Present Continuous I'm not swimming in the swimming pool right now. The swimming pool isn't being swum right now.
Past Simple I didn't swim in the Caspian sea last year. The Caspian sea wasn't swum by me.
Past Continuous Last holiday I wasn't swimming in the Mediterranean sea. The Mediterranean sea wasn't being swum by me.
Present Perfect I have never swum in the sea. The sea has never been swum by me.
Past Perfect Before last summer I had never swum in the sea. Before last summer the sea had never been swum by me.
Future Simple I won't be swim in this dirty lake. This dirty lake won't be swum by me.
Future / Be going to I'm not going to swim in this dirty lake. This dirty lake isn't going to be swum by me.
Modal I can't swim in deep water. Deep water can't be swum by me.
Future continuous Next holiday I won't be swimming in the Mediterranean sea. Next holiday the Mediterranean sea won't being swum by me.