Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2022

79. English grammar exercise (shine) 05-01-2022 NEGATIVE

shineshoneshone - błyszczeć.

TenseActivePassive
Present Simple I don't usually shine in the crowd. The crowd isn't usually shone.
Present Continuous I'm not shining Today.Today isn't being shone. 
Past Simple I didn't shine last time. Last time wasn't shone.
Past Continuous I wasn't shining last meeting. Last meeting wasn't being shone.
Present Perfect I haven't shone as a star this week. A star hasn't been shone this week.
Past Perfect I realised I hadn't shone like the best worker. The best worker hadn't been shone.
Future Simple I won't be shine for you at the party tomorrow. The party won't be shone tomorrow.
Future / Be going to I'm not going to shine as a star in the evening. A star isn't going to be shone in the evening.
Modal I can't shine in the dark. The dark can't be shone.
Future continuous I won't be shining next exam. Next exam won't being shone.