Pages

Sunday 23 January 2022

97. English grammar exercise (stick) 23-01-2022 NEGATIVE

 stickstuckstuck - przyczepiać.


TenseActivePassive
Present Simple I don't stick the stamps on the letters every day. The stamps aren't stuck on the letters every day.
Present Continuous I'm not sticking the stamps on the letters at this moment. The stamps aren't being stuck on the letters at this moment.
Past Simple I didn't stick the stamps on the letters yesterday. The stamps weren't stuck on the letters yesterday.
Past Continuous I wasn't sticking the stamps on the letters at this time yesterday. The stamps weren't being stuck on the letters at this time yesterday.
Present Perfect I haven't stuck the stamps on the letters many times this year. The stamps haven't been stuck on the letters many times this year.
Past Perfect Afteer I had stuck the stamps on the letters, she didn't send them. After the stamps had been stuck on the letters, she didn't send them.
Future Simple I will not stick the stamps on the letters tomorrow. The stamps will not be stuck on the letters tomorrow.
Future / Be going to I am not going to stick the stamps on the letters tomorrow. The stamps aren't going to be stuck on the letters tomorrow.
Modal I can't stick the stamps on the letters. The stamps can't be stuck on the letters.
Future continuous I will not be sticking the stamps on the letters at this time tomorrow. The stamps will not being stuck on the letters at this time tomorrow.