Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

11. English grammar exercise (build) 01-10-2021 QUESTIONS

 

buildbuiltbuilt - budować


Present continues.

Am I building bridge now?

Are you building bridge now?

Is he building bridge now?

Is she building bridge now?

Is it  building bridge now?

Are we building bridge now?

Are you building bridge now?

Are they building bridge now?


Present simple.

Do I build a house every year?

Do you build a house every year?

Does he build a house every year?

Does she build a house every year?

Does it build a house every year?

Do we build a house every year?

Do you build a house every year?

Do they build a house every year?


Past simple.

Did I build a house last year?

Did you build a house last year?

Did he build a house last year?

Did she build a house last year?

Did it build a house last year?

Did we build a house last year?

Did you build a house last year?

Did they build a house last year?


Future simple.

Will I build a house next year?

Will you build a house next year?

Will he build a house next year?

Will she build a house next year?

Will build a house next year?

Will we build a house next year?

Will you build a house next year?

Will they build a house next year?


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I have enought money I'll build the big house.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I were a builder I would build a house.


Present perfect.

Have I built 2 houses this year?

Have you built 2 houses this year?

Has he built 2 houses this year?

Has she built 2 houses this year?

Has it built 2 houses this year?

Have we built 2 houses this year?

Have you built 2 houses this year?

Have they built 2 houses this year?

Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I was building my house at this time last year.


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I was building my house at this time last year when he didn't do it.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

I was building my house while he was building his second house at this time last year.