Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

32. English grammar exercise (find) 22-10-2021 POSITIVE

 findfoundfound - znajdywać.



Present continues.


I can't talk because I'm finding mushroom now.

You can't talk because you're finding mushroom now.

He can't talk because he's finding mushroom now.

She can't talk because he's finding mushroom now.

It can't talk because it's finding mushroom now.

We can't talk because we're finding mushroom now.

You can't talk because you're finding mushroom now.

They can't talk because they're finding mushroom now.


I'm finding mushrooms now. (active voice)
The mushrooms are being found now.  (passive voice)


Present simple.


I find a lot of mushrooms every autumn.

You find a lot of mushrooms every autumn.

He finds a lot of mushrooms every autumn.

She finds a lot of mushrooms every autumn.

It  finds a lot of mushrooms every autumn.

We find a lot of mushrooms every autumn.

You find a lot of mushrooms every autumn.

They find a lot of mushrooms every autumn.


I find a lot of mushrooms every autumn. (active voice)
A lot of mushrooms are found every autumn. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.

You found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.

He found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.

She found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.

It found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.

We found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.

You found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.

They found a lot of mushrooms yesterday.


I found a lot of mushrooms yesterday. (active voice)
A lot of mushrooms were found yesterday. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.

You'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.

He'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.

She'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.

It'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.

We'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.

You'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.

They'll find many mushrooms tomorrow.


They'll find many mushrooms tomorrow. (active voice)
Many mushrooms will be found tomorrow. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I have happiness, I'll find a lot of mushrooms tomorrow.

Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I were ill tomorrow I wouldn't go to find mushrooms.


Present perfect.


I've found many mushrooms this week.

You've found many mushrooms this week.

He's found many mushrooms this week.

She's found many mushrooms this week.

It's found many mushrooms this week.

We've found many mushrooms this week.

You've found many mushrooms this week.

They've found many mushrooms this week.


I've found many mushrooms this week. (active voice)
Many mushrooms have been found this week. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


I was finding my sock in the morning. (active voice)
My sock was being found in the morning. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


When I got up in the morning I was finding my sock.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


 I was finding my sock while my Boss was calling to me to ask me where I'm.