Pages

Sunday 31 October 2021

41. English grammar exercise (go) 31-10-2021 POSITIVE

 gowentgone - iść.


Present continues.


I'm going to school at the moment.

You're going to school at the moment.

He's going to school at the moment.

She's going to school at the moment.

It's going to school at the moment.

We're going to school at the moment.

You're going to school at the moment.

They're going to school at the moment.


He's going to school at the moment. (active voice)
School is being gone at the moment. (passive voice) :)


Present simple.


I go to the best restaurant every weekend.

You go to the best restaurant every weekend.

He goes to the best restaurant every weekend.

She goes to the best restaurant every weekend.

It goes to the best restaurant every weekend.

We go to the best restaurant every weekend.

You go to the best restaurant every weekend.

They go to the best restaurant every weekend.


You go to the best restaurant every weekend. (active voice)
The best restaurant is gone. (passive voice) ???


Past simple.


I went to my friend yesterday.

You went to your friend yesterday.

He went to his friend yesterday.

She went to her friend yesterday.

It went to its friend yesterday.

We went to our friends yesterday

You went to your friends yesterday.

They went to their friends.


They went to their friends. (active voice)
Their friends were gone. (passive voice) ?????


Future simple.


I'll go to my mother this weekend.

You'll go to your mother this weekend.

He'll go to his mother this weekend.

She'll go go to her mother this weekend.

It's go go to its mother this weekend.

We'll go to our mothers this weekend.

You'll go to your mothers this weekend.

They'll go to their mothers this weekend.


You'll go to your mother this weekend. (active voice)
My mother will been gone. (passive voice) ????


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I go to your birthday party tonight I'll be wish you happy birthday.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I didn't go to your birthday party tonight I wouldn't have any ocasion to wish you happy birthday.


Present perfect.


I've gone to the cinema twice this week.

You've gone to the cinema twice this week.

He's gone to the cinema twice this week.

She's gone to the cinema twice this week.

It's gone to the cinema twice this week.

We've gone to the cinema twice this week.

You've gone to the cinema twice this week.

They've gone to the cinema twice this week.


They've gone to the cinema twice this week. (active voice)
The cinema has been gone twice this week.(passive voice)  ????????


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


I was going to the school today in the morning.

You were going to the school today in the morning.

He was going to the school today in the morning.

She was going to the school today in the morning.

It was going to the school today in the morning.

We were going to the school today in the morning.

You were going to the school today in the morning.

They were going to the school today in the morning.


I was going to the school today in the morning. (active voice)
The school was being gone today in the morning. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


I was going to the school today when the upper rim of the Sun appeared on the horizon in the morning.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I was going to the school today while I was thinking that I'll be late.