Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

42. English grammar exercise (grow) 01-11-2021 QUESTIONS

 growgrewgrown - rosnąć


Present continues.


Am I seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?

Are you seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?

Is he seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?

Is she seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?

Is it seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?

Are we seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?

Are you seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?

Are they seeing how this bread inside the oven growing?


Are you seeing how this bread inside the oven growing? (active voice)
Is this bread inside the oven being grown? (passive voice)


Present simple.


Do I see like all my children grow up?

Do you see like all your children grow up?

Does he see like all his children grow up?

Does she see like all her children grow up?

Does it see like all its children grow up?

Do we see like all our children grow up?

Do you see like all your children grow up?

Do they see like all their children grow up?


Do they see like all their children grow up? (active voice)
Are their children grown up? (passive voice)


Past simple.


Did my child grow faster than neighbor's child? 

Did neighbor's child grow faster than mine child?


Did you see the bread grow? (active voice)
Was the bread seen? or Was the bread grown? (passive voice)


Future simple.


Will I grow with love and care?

Will you grow with love and care?

Will he grow with love and care?

Will she grow with love and care?

Will it grow with love and care?

Will we grow with love and care?

Will you grow with love and care?

Will they grow with love and care?


Will you grow with love and care? (active voice)
Will love and care been grown? (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If my bread rools grow, will I eat all of them?


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If he returned her affection, would she grow tired of him?


Present perfect.


Have I grown all kinds of plants this year?

Have you grown all kinds of plants this year?

Has he grown all kinds of plants this year?

Has she grown all kinds of plants this year?

Has it grown all kinds of plants this year?

Have we grown all kinds of plants this year?

Have you grown all kinds of plants this year?

Have they grown all kinds of plants this year?


Have I grown all kinds of plants this year? (active voice)
Have all kinds of plants been grown this year? (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


Was I growing vegetables this summer? (active voice)

Were vegetables being grown this summer?  (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


Was I growing vegetables when I had free time this summer?


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


Was I growing vegetables while I was spending my time in the garden last summer?