Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

60. English grammar exercise (lose) 19-11-2021 QUESTIONS

loselostlost - gubić.


Present continues.


Am I losing my mind? (active voice)

Is my mind being lost? (passive voice)


Present simple.


Do I often lose money? (active voice)

Is money often lost? (passive voice)


Past simple.


Did I lose the keys yesterday? (active voice)

Were the keys lost yesterday? (passive voice)


Future simple.


Will I lose my mind when I meet her? (active voice)

Will the mind be lost? (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I have hole inside my pocket I'll lose my money.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I had hole inside my pocket I wouldn't lost my money.


Present perfect.


Have I lost something important this year? (active voice)

Has something important been lost this year by me? (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


Was I losing my mind yesterday? (active voice)

Was my mind being lost yesterday? (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


Was I losing my mind when my daughter didn't come to home before 10 pm. yesterday?


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


Was I losing my mind while my daughter wasn't coming to home before 10 pm. yesterday?