Pages

Monday 29 November 2021

70. English grammar exercise (run) 29-11-2021 NEGATIVE

 runranrun - biegać.


Present continues.


I'm not running away from him. (active voice)

He isn't being run. (passive voice)


Present simple.


I don't run away from him. (active voice)

He isn't run. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I didn't run away from him. (active voice)

He wasn't run. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I won't run away from him. (active voice)

He won't be run. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).


If I run to her, she will kiss me.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I ran to her, she wouldn't tell me hello.


Present perfect.


I haven't run to the nearest shop yet. (active voice)

The nearest shop hasn't been run yet. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


I wasn't running at the school in the morning. (active voice)

The school wasn't being run in the morning. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


I wasn't running at the school when it was break in the morning.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I wasn't running while my friends were running  at the school  in the morning.