Pages

Saturday 6 November 2021

47. English grammar exercise (hit) 06-11-2021 POSITIVE

 hithithit - uderzać.


Present continues.


I'm hitting the road.

You're hitting the road.

He's hitting the road.

She's hitting the road.

It's hitting the road.

We're hitting the road.

You're hitting the road.

They're hitting the road.


They're hitting the road. (active voice)
The road is being hit. (passive voice)


Present simple.


I hit the man on the belly every day.

You hit the man on the belly every day.

He hits the man on the belly every day.

She hits the man on the belly every day.

It hits the man on the belly every day.

We hit the man on the belly every day.

You hit the man on the belly every day.

They hit the man on the belly every day.


They hit the man on the belly every day. (active voice)
The man is hit by them every day. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I hit upon a good idea.

You hit upon a good idea.

He hit upon a good idea.

She hit upon a good idea.

It hit upon a good idea.

We hit upon a good idea.

You hit upon a good idea.

They hit upon a good idea.


I hit upon a good idea. (active voice)
A good idea was hit upon. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I will hit the enemy tomorrow.

You will hit the enemy tomorrow.

He will hit the enemy tomorrow.

She will hit the enemy tomorrow.

It will hit the enemy tomorrow.

We will hit the enemy tomorrow.

You will hit the enemy tomorrow.

They will hit the enemy tomorrow.


They will hit the enemy tomorrow. (active voice)
The enemy will be hit tomorrow. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If somebody attacks me, I'll hit him.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I were attacked, I would hit my enemy.


Present perfect.


I’ve spotted the flaw and I've hit the nail on the head many times this month.

You’ve spotted the flaw and you've hit the nail on the head many times this month.

He’s spotted the flaw and he's hit the nail on the head many times this month.

She’s spotted the flaw and she's hit the nail on the head many times this month.

It’s spotted the flaw and it's hit the nail on the head many times this month.

We’ve spotted the flaw and we've hit the nail on the head many times this month.

You’ve spotted the flaw and you've hit the nail on the head many times this month.

They’ve spotted the flaw and they've hit the nail on the head many times this month.


I’ve spotted the flaw and I've hit the nail on the head many times this month. (active voice)

The flaw has been spotted.

The nail on the head has been hit many times this month. ?? (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


I was hitting my enemy in the morning. (active voice)

My enemy was hit in the morning. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


I was hitting my enemy when he started attack me.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I was hitting my enemy while he was starting to attack me.