Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

46. English grammar exercise (hide) 05-11-2021 NEGATIVE

 hidehidhidden - chować.


Present continues.


I'm not hideing something important.

You aren't hideing something important.

He isn't hideing something important.

She isn't hideing something important.

It isn't  hideing something important.

We arn't hideing something important.

You arent hideing something important.

They aren't hideing something important.


You aren't hideing something important. (active voice)
Something important isn't being hidden. (passive voice)


Present simple.


I don't hide my feelings well.

You don't hide your feelings well.

He doesn't hide his feelings well.

She doesn't hide her feelings well.

It doesn't hide its feelings well.

We don't hide our feelings well.

You don't hide your feelings well.

They don't hide their feelings well.


They don't hide their feelings well. (active voice)
Their feelings isn't hidden well. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

You didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

He didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

She didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

It didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

We didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

You didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

They didn't hide the cash away in the attic.

They didn't hide the cash away in the attic. (active voice)
The cash wasn't hidden. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I won't hide the cash away in the attic.

You won't hide the cash away in the attic.

He won't hide the cash away in the attic.

She won't hide the cash away in the attic.

It won't hide the cash away in the attic.

We won't hide the cash away in the attic.

You won't hide the cash away in the attic.

They won't hide the cash away in the attic.


They won't hide the cash away in the attic. (active voice)
The cash won't be hidden away in the attic.  (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I want to hide my photos from you, I won't add you to my friends on the FB.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

I wouldn't add you to my friends on the FB if I didn't want to hid my photos from you.


Present perfect.


I have never hidden my problems.

You have never hidden your problems.

He has never hidden his problems.

She has never hidden her problems.

It has never hidden its problems.

We have never hidden our problems.

You have never hidden your problems.

They have never hidden their problems.


They have never hidden their problems. (active voice)
Their problems haven't been hidden. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


He wasn't hiding his kid from the world. (active voice)

His kid wasn't hidden by him. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


She wasn't hiding her pet from the world when the pet was a little kitty.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


She wasn't hiding her pet from the world while she was being on the holiday.