Pages

Sunday 21 November 2021

62. English grammar exercise (mean) 21-11-2021 POSITIVE

meanmeantmeant - znaczyć. 


Present continues.


It's meaning "I don't have any idea" at the moment. (active voice)

"I don't have any idea" is being meant at the moment. (passive voice)


Present simple.


It means "I don't have any idea". (active voice)

"I don't have any idea" is meant by it. (passive voice)


Past simple.


It meant some different. (active voice)

Some different was meant. (passive voice)


Future simple.


It will mean something amazing. (active voice)

Something amazing will be meant. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If it means a lot to you I'll do that.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If it meant she would have to leave, I wouldn't do that.


Present perfect.


It has meant everything. (active voice)

Everything has been meant. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


It was meaning everything for him yesterday. (active voice)

Everything was being meant for him yesterday. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


It was meaning everything for him when he lost his job last time.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


It was meaning everything for him while he was lisening her last night.