Pages

Monday 15 November 2021

56. English grammar exercise (lend) 15-11-2021 POSITIVE

 

lendlentlent - pożyczać.


Present continues.


I'm lending a little money to a friend at this moment. (active voice)

Money is being lent. (passive voice)


Present simple.


The bank lends a lot of money to people every day. (active voice)

People are lent a lot of money every day. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I lent a little money from a bank yesterday. (active voice)

A little money was lent from a bank yesterday. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I'll lend a little money from a bank tomorrow. (active voice)

A little money will be lent from a bank tomorrow. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I lend money, I'll have to get it back.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I lent money I wouldn't  get it back.


Present perfect.


I have lent you money meny times this year. (active voice)

Money has been lent meny times this year. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


I was lending you a bicycle yesterday in the morning. (active voice)

A bicycle was being lent yesterday in the morning. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


I was lending you a bicycle when your bicycle was brake down.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I was lending you a bicycle while I was using my car at this same time.