Pages

Sunday 10 October 2021

20. English grammar exercise (cut) 10-10-2021 POSITIVE

 cutcutcut - ciąć.

Present continues.

I'm cutting vegetables now.

You're cutting vegetables now.

He's cutting vegetables now.

She's cutting vegetables now.

It's cutting vegetables now.

We're cutting vegetables now.

You're cutting vegetables now.

They're cutting vegetables now.


I'm cutting vegetables now. (active voice)

The vegetables are being cut by me. (passive voice)


Present simple.

I cut vegetables every day.

You cut vegetables every day.

He cuts vegetables every day.

She cuts vegetables every day.

It cuts vegetables every day.

We cut vegetables every day.

You cut vegetables every day.

They cut vegetables every day.


I cut vegetables every day. (active voice)

The vegetables are cut by me every day. (passive voice)


Past simple.

I cut vegetables yesterday.

You cut vegetables yesterday.

He cut vegetables yesterday.

She cut vegetables yesterday.

It cut vegetables yesterday.

We cut vegetables yesterday.

You cut vegetables yesterday.

They cut vegetables yesterday.


I cut vegetables yesterday. (active voice)

The vegetables were cut by me yesterday. (passive voice)


Future simple.

I'll cut vegetables next week.

You'll cut vegetables next week.

He'll cut vegetables next week.

She'll cut vegetables next week.

It'll cut vegetables next week.

We'll cut vegetables next week.

You'll cut vegetables next week.

They'll cut vegetables next week.


I'll cut vegetables next week. (active voice)

The vegetables will be cut by me next week. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If you cut vegetables I'll make the soup.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If you didn't have time to cut vegetables I wouldn't make the soup.


Present perfect.

I've cut vegetables many times this month.

You've cut vegetables many times this month.

He's cut vegetables many times this month.

She's cut vegetables many times this month.

It's cut vegetables many times this month.

We've cut vegetables many times this month.

You've cut vegetables many times this month.

They've cut vegetables many times this month.


I've cut vegetables many times this month. (active voice)

The vegetables have been cut by me many times this month. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

The vegetables weren't freshening enough yesterday at this time. (active voice)

The vegetables weren't being freshed enough yesterday at this time. (passive voice?)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

The vegetables weren't freshening enough when he made dinner yesterday.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

The vegetables weren't freshening enough while he was making dinner yesterday at this time.