Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

29. English grammar exercise (feed) 19-10-2021 POSITIVE

  feedfedfed - karmić.


Present continues.


I'm feeding my children at the moment.

You're feeding your children at the moment.

He's feeding his children at the moment.

She's feeding her children at the moment.

It's feeding its children at the moment.

We feeding our children at the moment.

You're feeding your children at the moment.

They feeding their children at the moment.


He's feeding his children at the moment. (active voice)
His children are being fed at the moment. (passive voice)


Present simple.


I feed my children every day.

You feed your children every day.

He feeds his children every day.

She feeds her children every day.

It feeds its children every day.

We feed our children every day.

You feed your children every day.

They feed their children every day.


She feeds her children every day. (active voice)

Her children are fed every day. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I fed my children yesterday.

You fed your children yesterday.

He fed his children yesterday.

She fed her children yesterday.

It fed her children yesterday.

We fed our children yesterday.

You fed your children yesterday.

They fed their children yesterday.


I fed my children yesterday. (active voice)
My children was fed yesterday. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I'll feed my children later.

You'll feed your children later.

He'll feed his children later.

She'll feed her children later.

It'll feed its children later.

We'll feed our children later.

You'll feed your children later.

You'll feed your children later.


She'll feed her children later. (active voice)
Her children will be fed later.  (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If you feed your children they won't be hungry.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

Your children would be hungry if you didn't feed them.


Present perfect.


I have already fed my children twice today.

You have already fed your children twice today.

He has already fed his children twice today.

She has already fed her children twice today.

It has already fed its children twice today.

We have already fed our children twice today.

You have already fed your children twice today.

They have already fed their children twice today.


She has already fed her children twice today. (active voice)
Her children have been already fed twice today. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


I was feeding my children yesterday. (active voice)

My children were being fed yesterday. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


I was feeding my children when I was at home yesterday.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I was feeding my children while my husband was watchig television.