Pages

Sunday 24 October 2021

34. English grammar exercise (fly) 24-10-2021 NEGATIVE

 flyflewflown - latać.

Present continues.


I'm not flying by plane at the moment.

You aren't flying by plane at the moment.

He isn't flying by plane at the moment.

She isn't flying by plane at the moment.

It isn't flying by plane at the moment.

We aren't flying by plane at the moment.

You aren't flying by plane at the moment.

They aren't flying by plane at the moment.


She isn't flying by plane at the moment. (active voice)
A plane isn't being flown. (passive voice)


Present simple.


I don't fly by plane because I'm afraid it.

You don't fly by plane because you're afraid it.

He doesn't fly by plane because he's afraid it.

She doesn't fly by plane because she's afraid it.

It doesn't fly by plane because it's afraid it.

We don't fly by plane because we're afraid it.

You don't fly by plane because you're afraid it.

They don't fly by plane because you're afraid it.


He doesn't fly by plane. (active voice)
A plane isn't flown. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I didn't fly by plane last year.

You didn't fly by plane last year.

He didn't fly by plane last year.

She didn't fly by plane last year.

It didn't fly by plane last year.

We didn't fly by plane last year.

You didn't fly by plane last year.

They didn't fly by plane last year.


I didn't fly by plane last year. (active voice)
A plane wasn't flown last year.  (passive voice)


Future simple.


I won't fly by plane next time.

You won't fly by plane next time.

He won't fly by plane next time.

She won't fly by plane next time.

It won't fly by plane next time.

We won't fly by plane next time.

You won't fly by plane next time.

They won't fly by plane next time.


They won't fly by plane next time.(active voice)

The plane won't be flown next time. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I don't like flying I won't to be in the USA.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I didn't fly I wouldn't be in the USA.


Present perfect.


I haven't fly by plane this year yet.

You haven't fly by plane this year yet.

He hasn't fly by plane this year yet.

She hasn't fly by plane this year yet.

It hasn't fly by plane this year yet.

We haven't fly by plane this year yet.

You haven't fly by plane this year yet.

They haven't fly by plane this year yet.


They haven't fly by plane this year yet. (active 

The plane hasn't been flown this year yet. (passive voice)


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


I wasn't flying by plane in the morning. (active voice)
np (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


I wasn't flying by plane when wanted to come back to my home.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)


I wasn't flying by plane while I was comeing back to my home.