Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2021

15. English grammar exercise (catch) 05-10-2021 NEGATIVE

 catchcaughtcaught - łapać.


Present continues.

I'm not catching it.

You aren't catching it.

He isn't catching it.

She isn't catching it.

It isn't catching it.

We aren't catching it.

You aren't catching it.

They aren't catching it 


Present simple.

I don't catch it.

You don't catch it.

He doesn't catch it.

She doesn't catch it.

It doesn't catch it.

We don't catch it.

You don't catch it.

They don't catch it.


Past simple.

I didn't catch it.

You didn't catch it 

He didn't catch it.

She didn't catch it.

It didn't catch it.

We didn't catch it.

You didn't catch it.

They didn't catch it.


Future simple.

I won't catch it tomorrow.

You won't catch it tomorrow.

He won't catch it tomorrow.

She won't catch it tomorrow.

It won't catch it tomorrow.

We won't catch it tomorrow.

You won't catch it tomorrow.

They won't catch it tomorrow.


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I catch it I'll win.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I didn't catch it I wouldn't win.


Present perfect.

I haven't cought it yet.

You haven't cought it yet.

He hasn't cought it yet 

She hasn't cought it yet.

It hasn't cought it yet.

We haven't cought it yet.

You haven't cought it yet.

They haven't cought it yet 


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I was catching it yesterday at 4p.m.


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I was catching it yesterday when she told to me about it.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

I was catchig it yesterday while he was getting it.