Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2021

16. English grammar exercise (choose) 06-10-2021 NEGATIVE

 

choosechosechosen - wybierać


Present continues.

I'm not chooseing it.

You aren't chooseing it.

He isn't chooseing it.

She isn't chooseing it.

It isn't chooseing it.

We aren't chooseing it.

You aren't chooseing it.

They aren't chooseing it.

Present simple.

I don't choose it.

You don't choose it.

He doesn't choose it.

She doesn't choose it.

It doesn't choose it.

We don't choose it.

You don't choose it.

They don't choose it.


Past simple.

I didn't choose it yesterday.

You didn't choose it yesterday.

He didn't choose it yesterday.

She didn't choose it yesterday.

It didn't choose it yesterday.

We didn't choose it yesterday.

You didn't choose it yesterday.

They didn't choose it yesterday.


Future simple.

I won't choose it.

You won't choose it.

He won't choose it 

She won't choose it.

It won't choose it.

We won't choose it.

You won't choose it.

They won't choose it 


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I choose it you'll pay for that.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I were a young man I would have to choose who I'll be.

Present perfect.

I haven't chosen it yet.

You haven't chosen it yet.

He hasn't chosen it yet 

She hasn't chosen it yet 

It hasn't  chosen it yet.

We haven't chosen it yet.

You haven't chosen it yet.


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I wasn't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.

You weren't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.

He wasn't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.

She wasn't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.

It wasn't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.

We weren't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.

You weren't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.

They weren't doing it at 6 p.m. yesterday.


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

She wasn't doing it when he didn't do that.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

She wasn't doing it while he was doing that.