Pages

Saturday 9 October 2021

19. English grammar exercise (creep) 09-10-2021 NEGATIVE

 creepcreptcrept - skradać się.


Present continues.

I'm not creeping at the moment.

You aren't creeping at the moment.

He isn't creeping at the moment.

She isn't creeping at the moment.

It isn't creeping at the moment.

We aren't creeping at the moment.

You aren't creeping at the moment.

They aren't creeping at the moment.


Present simple.

I usually don't like creeping. 

or

I usually don't like to creep.

You usually don't like to creep.

He usually doesn't like to creep.

She usually doesn't like to creep.

It usually doesn't like to creep.

We usually don't like to creep.

You usually don't like to creep.

 They usually don't like to creep.


Past simple.

I didn't creep here in the past.

You didn't creep here in the past.

He didn't creep here in the past.

She didn't creep here in the past.

It didn't creep here in the past.

We didn't creep here in the past.

You didn't creep here in the past.

They didn't creep here in the past.

Future simple.

I won't creep here or

I'll no creep here.

You'll no creep here.

He'll no creep here.

She'll no creep here.

It'll no creep here.

We'll no creep here.

You'll no creep here.

They'll no creep here.

First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I creep I'll scare her.

Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I crept I wouldn't be hurry.


Present perfect.

I haven't crept this week yet.

You haven't crept this week yet.

He hasn't crept this week yet.

She hasn't crept this week yet.

It hasn't crept this week yet.

We haven't crept this week yet.

You haven't crept this week yet.

They haven't crept this week yet.

Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I was creeping yesterday at night.


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I was creeping yesterday at night when my wife slept.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

I was creeping yesterday at night while my wife was sleeping.