Pages

Monday 11 October 2021

21. English grammar exercise (deal) 11-10-2021 QUESTIONS

 dealdealtdealt - radzić sobie.


Present continues.

Am I dealing with my problem at the moment?

Are you dealing with your problem at the moment?

Is he dealing with his problem at the moment?

Is she dealing with her problem at the moment?

Is it dealing with its problem at the moment?

Are we dealing with our problem at the moment?

Are you dealing with your problem at the moment?

Are they dealing with their problem at the moment?


Am I dealing with my problem at the moment? (active voice)

Is my problem being dealt by me at the moment? (passive voice)

Present simple.

Do I usually deal with my problems?

Do you usually deal with your problems?

Does he usually deal with his problems?

Does she usually deal with her problems?

Does it usually deal with its problems?

Do we usually deal with our problems?

Do you usually deal with your problems?

Do they usually deal with their problems?


Do I usually deal with my problems? (active voice)

Are my problems usually dealt by me? (passive voice)


Past simple.

Did I deal with my children two days ago?

Did you deal with your children two days ago?

Did he deal with his children two days ago?

Did she deal with her children two days ago?

Did it deal with its children two days ago?

Did we deal with our children two days ago?

Did you deal with your children two days ago?

Did they deal with their children two days ago?


Did I deal with my children two days ago? (active voice)

Were my children dealt by me two days ago? (passive voice)


Future simple.

Will I deal with my children in two days time?

Will you deal with your children in two days time?

Will he deal with his children in two days time?

Will she deal with her children in two days time?

Will it deal with its children in two days time?

Will we deal with our children in two days time?

Will you deal with your children in two days time?

Will they deal with their children in two days time?


Will I deal with my children in two days time? (active voice)

Will my children be dealt by me in two days time? (passive voice)



First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If you don't deal with your problems Ill help you.


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I were weak and I didn't deal with my problems I would lose.


Present perfect.

Have I dealt with my problems this month?

Have you dealt with your problems this month?

Has he  dealt with his problems this month?

Has she dealt with her problems this month?

Has it dealt with its problems this month?

Have we dealt with our problems this month?

Have you dealt with your problems this month?

Have they dealt with their problems this month?


Have I dealt with my problems this month? (active voice)

Have my problems been dealt by me this month? (passive voice)



Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I was dealing well on the exam. (active voice)

Was the exam being well dealt by me? (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I was dealing well on the exam when the exam was been written by our group. (Passive Voice?)

or 

I was dealing bad on the exam when I learned nothing last week.

Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

I was dealing well on the exam while our group was writing the exam.