Pages

Monday 4 October 2021

14. English grammar exercise (buy) 04-10-2021 QUESTIONS

 buyboughtbought - kupować

Present continues.

Am I buying it?

Are you buying it?

Is he buying it?

Is she buying it?

Is it buying it?

Are we buying it?

Are you buying it?

Are they buying it?


Present simple.

Do I buy it?

Do you buy it?

Does he buy it?

Does she buy it?

Does it buy it?

Do we buy it?

Do you buy it?

Do they buy it?


Past simple.

Did I buy it yesterday?

Did you buy it yesterday?

Did he buy it yesterday?

Did she buy it yesterday?

Did it buy it yesterday?

Did we buy it yesterday?

Did you buy it yesterday?

Did they buy it yesterday?


Future simple.

Will I buy it tomorrow?

Will you buy it tomorrow?

Will he buy it tomorrow?

Will she buy it tomorrow?

Will it buy it tomorrow?

Will we buy it tomorrow?

Will you buy it tomorrow?

Will they buy it tomorrow?


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If I buy it I won't have money?


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If I bought it I would be stupid.


Present perfect.

Have I bought it twice this week?

Have you bought it twice this week?

Has he bought it twice this month?

Has she bought it twice this week?

Has it bought it twice this week?

Have we bought it twice this week?

Have you bought it twice this week?

Have they bought it twice this week?


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

Was I buying it at 5 p.m. yesterday?


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

Was I buying it when he didn't do that?


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

Was I buying it while he was doing something different.