Pages

Saturday 30 October 2021

40. English grammar exercise (give) 30-10-2021 NEGATIVE

 givegavegiven - dawać.


Present continues.


I'm not give you my favorite t-shirt.

You aren't give me your favorite t-shirt.

He isn't give her his favorite t-shirt.

She isn't give him her favorite t-shirt.

It isn't give its its favorite t-shirt.

We aren't give them our favorite t-shirts.

You aren't give us your favorite t-shirts.

They aren't give you them favorite t-shirt.


I'm not give you my favorite t-shirt. (active voice)
My favorite t-shirt isn't being given. (passive voice)


Present simple.


I don't give you bad reputation.

You don't give me bad reputation.

He doesn't give her bad reputation.

She doesn't give him bad reputation.

It doesn't give its bad reputation.

We don't give you bad reputation.

You don't give us bad reputation.

They don't give you bad reputation.


You don't give me bad reputation. (active voice)
Bad reputation isn't given. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I didn't give you bad reputation.

You didn't give me bad reputation.

He didn't give her bad reputation.

She didn't give him bad reputation.

It didn't give its bad reputation.

We didn't give you bad reputation.

You didn't give us bad reputation.

They didn't give you bad reputation.


They didn't give you bad reputation. (active voice)
Bad reputation wasn't given. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I won't give you bad reputation.

You won't give me bad reputation.

He won't give her bad reputation.

She won't give him bad reputation.

It won't give its bad reputation.

We won't give you bad reputation.

You won't give us bad reputation.

They won't give you bad reputation.


They won't give you bad reputation. (active voice)
Bad reputation won't been given. (passive voice)


First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If she give you an apple, will you be hungry?


Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If you were a millioner, would you help poor people in Africa?


Present perfect.


I've not give any food to a poor person this week.

You've not give any food to a poor person this week.

He's not give any food to a poor person this week.

She's not give any food to a poor person this week.

It's not give any food to a poor person this week.

We've not give any food to a poor person this week.

You've not give any food to a poor person this week.

They've not give any food to a poor person this week.


They've not give any food to a poor person this week. (active voice)
Any food hasn't been given this week. (passive voice)?


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).


You weren't giving back my money last time. (active voice)

My money wasn't being given back. (passive voice)


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)


You weren't giving back my money when we met each other last time.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

You weren't giving back my money while we were tellking togever last time.