Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2021

22. English grammar exercise (dig) 12-10-2021 NEGATIVE

 

digdugdug - kopać.

Present continues.


I'm not digging in the garden at the moment.

You aren't digging in the garden at the moment.

He isn't digging in the garden at the moment.

She isn't digging in the garden at the moment.

It isn't digging in the garden at the moment.

We aren't digging in the garden at the moment.

You aren't digging in the garden at the moment.

They aren't digging in the garden at the moment.


I'm not digging in the garden. (active voice)

The garden isn't being dug by me. (passive voice)



Present simple.


I don't dig in the garden.

You don't dig in the garden.

He doesn't dig in the garden.

She doesn't dig in the garden.

It doesn't dig  in the garden.

We don't dig in the garden.

You don't dig in the garden.

They don't dig in the garden.


I don't dig in the garden. (active voice)

The garden isn't dug by me. (passive voice)


Past simple.


I didn't dig in the garden yesterday.

You didn't dig in the garden yesterday.

He didn't dig in the garden yesterday.

She didn't dig in the garden yesterday.

It didn't dig in the garden yesterday.

We didn't dig in the garden yesterday.

You didn't dig in the garden yesterday.

They didn't dig in the garden yesterday.


I didn't dig in the garden yesterday. (active voice)

The garden wasn't dug by me yesterday. (passive voice)


Future simple.


I won't dig in the garden tomorrow.

You won't dig in the garden tomorrow.

He won't dig in the garden tomorrow.

She won't dig in the garden tomorrow.

It won't dig in the garden tomorrow.

We won't dig in the garden tomorrow.

You won't dig in the garden tomorrow.

They won't dig in the garden tomorrow.


I won't dig in the garden tomorrow. (active voice)

The garden won't be dug by me tomorrow. (passive voice)


First conditional

(if + present simple + future simple).


If I don't dig in the garden I won't have vegetables.


Second conditional (If I were)

(if + past simple + would).


If I didn't dig in the garden I wouldn't have vegetables.


Present perfect.


I haven't dug in the garden this year.

You haven't dug in the garden this year.

He hasn't dug in the garden this year.

She hasn't dug in the garden this year.

It hasn't dug in the garden this year.

We haven't dug in the garden this year.

You haven't dug in the garden this year.

They haven't dug in the garden this year.


I haven't dug in the garden this year. (active voice)

The garden hasn't been dug by me this year. (passive voice)


Past continues

(was/were + present participle +ing).


I wasn't digging in the garden in this time. (active voice)

The garden wasn't being dug by me in this time.  (passive voice)


Past continues (2)

(past continues + when + past simple)


I wasn't digging in the garden when I was tired yesterday.


Past continues (3)

(past continues + while + past continues)


I wasn't digging in the garden at this time while I was busying.