Pages

Sunday 3 October 2021

13. English grammar exercise (burst) 03-10-2021 POSITIVE

burstburstburst - pękać


Present continues.

I'm bursting

You're bursting

He's bursting

She's bursting

It's bursting

We're bursting

You're bursting

They're bursting


Present simple.

I burst before the math exam.

You burst before the math exam.

He bursts before the math exam.

She bursts before the math exam.

It bursts before the math exam.

We burst before the math exam.

You burst before the math exam.

They burst before the math exam.


Past simple.

I burst yesterday

You burst yesterday

He burst yesterday

She burst yesterday

It burst yesterday

We burst yesterday

You burst yesterday

They burst yesterday


Future simple.

I'll be burst tomorrow.

You'll be burst tomorrow

He'll be burst tomorrow

She'll be burst tomorrow

It'll be burst tomorrow

We'll be burst tomorrow

You'll be burst tomorrow

They'll be burst tomorrow

First conditional
(if + present simple + future simple).

If my pipes burst I will call to a plumber.

Second conditional (If I were)
(if + past simple + would).

If my pipes brust I would try to fixt they myself.


Present perfect.

I have tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.

You have tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.

He has tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.

She has tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.

It has tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.

We have tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.

You have tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.

They have tryed to fixt my burst pipes three times this month.


Past continues
(was/were + present participle +ing).

I was trying to fixt her burst pipe while she was clinting her flor.

I was trying to fixt the burst pipes at 9 a.m. yesterday.


Past continues (2)
(past continues + when + past simple)

I was trying to fixt her burst pipe when she didn't know what the mater.


Past continues (3)
(past continues + while + past continues)

I was trying to fixt her burst pipe while she was cleaning her floor.